Anyone else doing Aboriginal Studies? (1 Viewer)

baz's_girl

Hey Guys!
Just interested in getting chatting to other students studying Aboriginal Studies. I am currently doing it via distance education and rarely get to talk to other doing it. So if anyone is interested in chatting whether it be about the course or anything at all. Drop me a line!
:)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
0__o

never even knew it was a subject

wot do u learn about..

baxter

Little Miss
HSC
hahah OMG U GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been looking for people who do aboriginal studies for ages but figured that there weren't many people do it.

if u need ne thing at all - just ask even if its not aboriginal studies related.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmmm do you guys check out case studies or look at newspaper articles invloving the aboriginal community?

cos i need to have some stuff about crimes and violation of their rights in society.

if they is any of such events happening can you just inform me?
thanx a mills in advance!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Yeah Aboriginal studies is offered in my school, howeve ronyl 3 people in my year selected it and it wans't a sufficient amoutn to form a class. The year before us though had a class, and they all thoroughly enjoyed it

Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::

wot do u learn about..
take a wild guess?

baxter

Little Miss
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
hmmm do you guys check out case studies or look at newspaper articles invloving the aboriginal community?

cos i need to have some stuff about crimes and violation of their rights in society.

if they is any of such events happening can you just inform me?
thanx a mills in advance!
I do both aboriginal studies and legal studies and it sounds as though you'd be more likely to find that info in a legal studies text book.

there's heaps u could really talk about;
- rape within society - has it become part of the culture?
- violence within remote communities
- plus others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)