Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's finished (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cssftw

HSC
So the exam finished, and the old BOS ladies were going down the rows signing ppl off.

I fucked up in like 5 marks worth of questions, asked my mate how to do them, he told me (he wasn't lying, checked with everyone else) --> and i casually opened my booklet and wrote in the answers.

No one seemed to give a shit, moreover, there was no one checking that ppl wouldn't take advantage of it. So yeah I was able to scab about 5 marks :)

Anyone else do the same?

Last edited:

o_0

HSC
Re: Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's fini

fuck you

icesta1

HSC
Re: Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's fini

my last name starts with A. I sat in the front. I got marked off first. Fuck my life.

friend177

HSC

fuck you

cssftw

HSC

my last name starts with A. I sat in the front. I got marked off first. Fuck my life.
I was at near the front as well, but the ladies start signing off from the back row, so it was just too easy...

apollo1

Banned
HSC

umm well i dont think i could bring myself to cheat blatantly like this. but kudos to you for getting away with it.

hobowoman

HSC
N/A

+1 to the 'fuck you's

jniranjan

HSC

Why? Don't you feel guilty?

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC

yes it was prety easy to get off with writing after the exam but i would feel bad doing so :(
Classmates around me would see it too and they'll think bad of me

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

So the exam finished, and the old BOS ladies were going down the rows signing ppl off.

I fucked up in like 5 marks worth of questions, asked my mate how to do them, he told me (he wasn't lying, checked with everyone else) --> and i casually opened my booklet and wrote in the answers.

No one seemed to give a shit, moreover, there was no one checking that ppl wouldn't take advantage of it. So yeah I was able to scab about 5 marks :)

Anyone else do the same?
cool story bro (no one cares)

aheyhey

HSC

I thought I'd join in.

Fuck you.

Bobbo1

HSC

there is something called karma, and what goes around comes back around mate - just watch ur back?

failwhale

HSC

real boss

cssftw

HSC

LOLOLOL why is everyone so mad? Mad that they didn't have nuts to take the risk and scab a few marks and are now regretting it? No need to be jelly cunts, what's done is done, and unfortunately you all missed out on your chances. LOL

Last edited:

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad

fuck you

xD Joining along.

K

kleenextissues1

Anyone else do the same?
That is so fucked. Makes me so angry.

aheyhey

HSC

Personally, I wouldn't be able to feel as proud of myself knowing that I cheated. How could I be if it wasn't all me.

But I get it. HSC's a high stakes process. People will do whatever they can to pass. You just want to get into the course you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)