anyone else think this subject sucks? (1 Viewer)

AnDy4444

it could happen to you

Uh sir i dropped your taco.... let me get it for you... ow ow ow
mmm so greasy
i will not be continuing this as a career but its always funny to watch someone try and get something out of a boiling hot vat filled with grease! lol
good ol simpsons
Signing off AnDy
*good luck everyone*

SophieLinda

HSC
My class had lots of fun in Hospo this year. But what sucks about it is that you need to learn 2 years worth of work. Only an hour and 55 minutes to go now ... so good luck everyone and just remember you can always bullshit something in the long answer questions!

vg_woz_here

HSC
I LOVE HOSPITALITY HOW CAN U PEOPLE DISS THIS SUBJECT!!!!!!

depends on the teacher coz my teacher is the best..lol

Cheers =)

Doherty

HSC
This is one of those subjects that would depend highly upon your class and your teacher if you get stuck with bad versions of either there goes the enjoyment.

franz

HSC
i hate it... i got told that it was 70% prac 30% theory...lies its more like 90% theory 10% prac. im teaching myself this course

HSC
I Hate hospitality, my teacher is the biggest bitch! My class, however is pretty good, i've got heaps of friends in it. I hate what we have to cook, it usually is somthing really disgusting and we have to change into full chefs uniform whenever we do prac... so every week. I'm going out on work placement in a couple of weeks and that means work that i have to catch up on by 2 weeks after my return. The theroy's pretty simple, so im gonna keep it next year, coz i want the hospitality certificate at the end of year 12.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Hhmm...

yr11 hospitality wasnt that great, the teacher wasnt that great.

BUT when we got to do our yr12 hospitality at the local TAFE..it was the bomb! So much freedom, so much knowledge, so much FOOD!:p

chiz2010

HSC
no way!!!

Hay i completely don't agree...whoever said it depends on the teacher and stuff is so right!!!! our teacher is the best...we hav an all girls class with only 10 people its the biggest gossip session eva...and tis so fun.....and its everyones favourite classs...im gona miss is sooooo much!!!!! but i do agree there is alot of work to do...but the fun makes up for it!

G-mez

HSC
Re: no way!!!

NO Hospo is lame altogether I only did it to get out of physics and now I want to go back. The teacher thing has alot to do with it but the subject just plain sucks anyway.

mypassword4

HSC
the subject sucks like shit! ive only got like 8 people in my class and theres never a full class..average of 5 ppl per lesson..
the teacher cant teach, but she tries
there are so much bloody laws and legit shit to remember !!

N1C0L3

HSC
haha yeh this subjects crap as, everyone jus bludges it at skool, its one of those subjects that are less serious than the rest even tho they all count. Our practicle lessons suck too, cheapo shit food and our kitchens are bloody filthy and thers barely any equip, o well at least we wont have to see it ever again! Esp if ur NOT planning on gettin into this area when u leave skool- yay!:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)