HSC
yep... building six.

anyone else?

first year viscom.

haha wicked, we're the only uni to have subforums

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yo salad boy, dya know when we have to re-enrol for next semester? or if we do at all?

i have TWO DAYS a week next semester, suck on thaat!! :p hehe j/k =)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
don't think we have to... it might just be a yearly thing

maybe?

what days are you in? apparently next semester i'm only in tues-thurs
woo 4 day weekend

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Why do you people get sub-forums in your mini-forums? :p

*Hints at a "Department of Actuarial Studies" in MQ Uni forum*

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
because we are special. actually i dun think there' smany of us uts people anyways.. this forum's usually dead these days.

salad: i'm in only tuesday's and thursdays..though, 9am-6pm with only a one hour break.. whaddafa!? but yeah, same here, 4-freakin day weekends that sounds sexcellent.

i'll prolly get a part-time job, what bout you? u gonna try be un=lazy this semester? pah

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
yeh... job... need $$$...
sydney... too... expensive...

<completely irrelevant> my friend is a night duty guy in a big hotel. i'm just back from visiting him after a night out (note post time :p). we got to ride around the foyer on the baggage trolley and eat some pizza and chips from the kitchen. huzzah. had to walk thru king's x by myself afterwards though :rolleyes: </completely irrelevant>

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hahaha.

hey u live in the usyd campus right?? would u be able to tell me how much a week u spend on everything? i'm tryin to figure out how much i need to earn for later on :S

oh yeah btw, some room in the DAB went on fire the other day. like it was trippy cos i was on the phone to a friend who was telling me about how her house had a fire, and then there were fire engines everywhere and we were all evacuated

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
well, my parents pay my college fees (includes "rent" and food, i think it's up around the $250-300 mark, which is why i'll only stay for a year... feel guilty leeching off parents :p ...and would prefer sharehousing anyway, as soon as i learn how to cook halfdecent food etc and deal with stuff myself), and i get 75 bux a week to spend on other things (snacks, coffee, lunch at uni when i don't fancy making a sandwich at college, bus $, going out, buying new clothes and cd's when i can afford it, supplies for my course, etc etc) . i'm slowly losing money though... hence the need for a job.

ooh, a fire. scary. i missed that one...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
oh okies.... so you survive on 75 a week..? wow, that's BLOODY impressive man. i live at home, and i only JUST survive on 100 a week, and yeah i'm trying to get a job as well.

hey u should check out the UTS job notices- i've seen a few design-y jobs there recently, it'd be good to try and get industry experience and the what-not.

your uni materials would cost shitloads though wouldn't it???? i worked out that i spent nearly a grand on uni materials this semetser.. but hey, at least we don't have textbooks eh.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
i'm probably running on around 80-90 a week actually, which would explain my dwindling finances.

i spend alot on paper, inks, printing, pens, paints, spray adhesive and so on, and one off stuff like cutting mats, big metal rulers.

alot of the job notices are after 2nd, 3rd year students, but i'll see what comes up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)