Anyone expecting/wanting late round offers ? (1 Viewer)

witide

HSC
I'm expecting a late round offer, because they gave me a phone call and said I would get it.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
hopefully, i don't wanna go UWS
lol, repped^

Yeah, I'm still counting on an offer, this will actually be a first round offer for me, since the med fac screwed up my paper work the just before the main round, etc.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
LOL I cant wait till 9:00, seriously, I didnt even wanna go out today, just sitting with my lap top nxt to me waiting for the offers...im so impatient.
Raped for impatience ^

Yeah, it will also prob open half an hour early again. Too bad I dun get home till 10pm, oh wells.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
You'll think the'll open earlier? we'll see.

Sucks you wont be at home, maybe try to get a family member or friend to check it for you?.
I'm not too fazed about it anyway. My family doesn't give a sh*t, since my dad is pissed off I won't become a tradie or take over teh family business. The rest of my friends are stoners, apprentices, etc who dun give a sh8t about uni.

Good luck for your offers, your also better than BgDk

I guess I could check on my phone, will prob lag like hell though.

xJaix

HSC
I guess I could check on my phone, will prob lag like hell though.
Haha, I did that last time, except it was 9 am which was a dumb idea since I didn't realise it was at night. :mad1::bomb:

I'm feeling rather antsy right now! What a long wait! :burn:

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I would like to get an offer. Although I've already received an offer in the main round and enrolled into my units for the course. lol
I guess if I get an offer, then I have to weigh up as to which uni & course suits me best. :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
crossing my fingers for one

witide

HSC
Hehe I applied for flexible entry into USYD engineering. They had vacancies, and I got a phone call last week telling me they would give me an offer for tonight.

piitb

HSC
i put in 9 preferences at Macquarie.... FREEEEEEEE USB hahhahaha get one back for the man

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hehe I applied for flexible entry into USYD engineering. They had vacancies, and I got a phone call last week telling me they would give me an offer for tonight.
Congrats, that's pretty nice of them to ring you up. :)

witide

HSC
Congrats, that's pretty nice of them to ring you up. :)
I think its because they couldn't reply to my email. I used my school email to contact them firstly, then a few days later they closed all our email accounts. I heard other people got email replies, so I suppose this was the only way they could contact me.

Thanks though, now I hope they hold true to their word :p

lionking1191

HSC
got late round bonded med at uws... i think im stil going interstate :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)