anyone got 2 exams in a day? (1 Viewer)

NovaAesa

HSC
Nope, the worst I have is two exams in two consecutive days. I am feeling very lucky right now...

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i got 3 in 3 consecutive days......
English, Business and Chem ....

starrysky

HSC
wrxsti said:
i got 3 in 3 consecutive days......
English, Business and Chem ....
Ouchhh.

I have two sets of back-to-back ones ... ePaper2/Business, and Math/Bio. Good luck & best wishes to any people who do have two in one day, though ... >_>

Cara.M

HSC
Yea i have Geography and maths on the same day... im kinda glad its not 2 exams that require 3 essays each though

JulzMighty

HSC
2 on day one, and 2 on day two.

english 1 + music 1
english 2 + design&tech

it's not a problem though. music and dt don't take too much work at all. i like having less days to worry about going to school.

julz

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: anyone got 2 exams in a day?

i got japanese beginner and esl paper1 in 2 consecutive days,and then after this weekend will have paper2

minminmin

HSC
Yep :burn: dammit :(

i have maths and geography. it totally sucks!!! i have 4 of my exams in one week - modules on monday, business on tuesday and maths and geo friday
and then 2 weeks until art. i can't believe i have to wait 2 weeks til an exam that doesn't matter all that much cos we have already done prac stuff and it only goes for an hour and a half. god i wish they all went for that long lol

live.fast

HSC
N/A
ANCIENT history and SOFTWARE DESIGN on onee dayyy

straight afer day of 3 unit maths exammm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
English and Music.

Then the next week I have English then Business then Chem. Crap.

Oh well.

fatemjay

rof
HSC
one of my friends has 2unit maths, bio, 3unit maths, ancient, ext1 english all in one week, consevutive days

riotgirl321

HSC
Word of advice to people who havent had two exams in one day before...
I had two exams in one day for my trials....

-Get PLENTY OF SLEEP

-Drink PLENTY of water to stay hydrated, in one exam, I was so exhausted and I got a headache which is HEAPS bad to have to deal with during an exam...

-Have something to eat between the two exams (not junk, something healthy to keep you energised)

- In between the two exams, take some time to relax.

When i had the 2 exams, afterwards I was so exhausted that I could hardly walk, it can take a lot out of you, just be prepared.
....But for me my two exams were food tech and ancient history TONNES of essay writing!

JJV

HSC
Business Studies and Hospitality on 23rd Oct(the day after the ESL exam which finishes around 5 PM), then Maths 2U and Society and Culture on 29th Oct. So here I am...Got a damn damn timetable...=[

benilic

HSC
Yeh a couple of people at our school finish with geography and this is through doing major courses like modern, business and geo (in exam length terms) not drama, art etc which are 1 1/2 hours yet for some reason get put at the end of the exam schedule.. go figure...its a joke as usual... the science people get a well spaced out time table while the big humanity subjects get grouped together. happend in trials and its happend again.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
am pissed about ancient history and ext english on consecutive daysSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MEMORISING AND ESSAY WRITING
AAAAAAARGH

i know people who have maths and then IPT and then bio, they're freaking out
those pooor people

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
fatemjay said:
one of my friends has 2unit maths, bio, 3unit maths, ancient, ext1 english all in one week, consevutive days
Holy crap, that is rough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)