Anyone have any regrets about not studying a certain syllabus point enough? (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Just curious. For me it was probably more database stuff and the new points they added in the syllabus were a bit ambiguous.

What are you're topics you reckon you should of studied harder for?

Keplaffintech

HSC
'What are the important headings in a Requirements Report', only question that I had no idea about.

friend177

HSC
Just curious. For me it was probably more database stuff and the new points they added in the syllabus were a bit ambiguous.

What are you're topics you reckon you should of studied harder for?
uh, i never really concentrated on how to draw a decision tree..

friend177

HSC
'What are the important headings in a Requirements Report', only question that I had no idea about.
lol only thing i knew about that was the purpose of the system, the system requirements and information about the system.

Carl5

HSC
This... however, I knew what was under the headings...

I wrote:

Introduction

System Context (which was actually part of the second section I believe)

And System Requirements...

I also listed some of the aspects of each heading to get my point across... :\

splash_me

HSC
Wish i'd focused more on Geographical Information Systems in particular. In the DSS topic, I had a general idea about each of the systems but not enough specific knowledge for a question that focused completely on GISs.

joezia

HSC
i regret my answers to some questions, stupid mistakes... like the multimedia question on the data type and file format where i only listed the data type and lost a mark or two just for not writing ASCII jpg and swf :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)