Anyone run out of time? (1 Viewer)

em jayne

HSC
I was writing right up until she said 'pens down'...i finished but i could have used another hr...
what about the short answers? i spent a full hr on them and i didnt have enough room. i had writing all up the sides of the pages and across the top. they have to read everything on the page, right?

Andrew_MM

HSC
Yes- me too

Didn't run out of time- but I could have written much more (I dO...DID -!!!- 1 unit btw)

My writing was all over the place in the yellow booklet- arrows going up and down to give me more space to write. I figured: mention all the issues, get all the marks.

I choose the Ethics essay- and focused on Christianity and Judaism and their variants. I wrote a lot of Christianity, and I look up, only 7 or so minutes. So I had to rush Judaism- which is bad, because I knew a lot about it.

But it was a very easy test.

I was told that many people left early- e.g. people in two unit Religion finished the same time as one unit, when they heard their friends leaving. Apparently there was less than half the original amount of people in my brother's room- people leaving as much as an hour early

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
em jayne said:
I was writing right up until she said 'pens down'...i finished but i could have used another hr...
what about the short answers? i spent a full hr on them and i didnt have enough room. i had writing all up the sides of the pages and across the top. they have to read everything on the page, right?
As long as you didn't write your answer onto the other page, as they marked by seperate markers.

Cat_Orange

HSC
Ha, half of my school does 1 unit and as soon as the necessary one hour was over, three quarters of the people left. In fact, I think there was only about ten people out of about 70 that actually stayed for the full one and a half hours.

I nearly ran out of time, but that wasn't because I was writing so much, it was because I kept drawing pictures in the margin of the booklet.

mandyiscool

HSC
Cat_Orange said:
half of my school does 1 unit and as soon as the necessary one hour was over, three quarters of the people left. In fact, I think there was only about ten people out of about 70 that actually stayed for the full one and a half hours.
haha the same thing happened at our school. i didnt see the point there was only half an hour left by then end of the compulsary hour so i just stuck it out and got more down. i didnt run out of time i felt i wrote a sufficent answer and finished with about 5 mins to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)