Anyone staying at Dayman Apartments? (1 Viewer)

cameo

HSC
Hey everyone :)

I'll be an undergrad at Macquarie next year (psych/law), and am trying to work out my accommodation. Is anyone staying at Dayman apartments? What are they like — management, cleanliness, social atmosphere, etc?

Thanks!!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Not the most social of all the on campus accomodation but will vary depending on which part you are living in.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Also you might need to hook up your own internet if I remember correctly

cameo

HSC
Not the most social of all the on campus accomodation but will vary depending on which part you are living in.
that's okay with me — I'm kind of wary of the colleges because apparently there's a massive drinking culture, and tbh I've had enough of that at high school
and re internet, it's available but you have to pay on top of your rental, at least $40/month if you want a reasonable amount.

Thanks for answering :)
anyone else have any comments?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
that's okay with me — I'm kind of wary of the colleges because apparently there's a massive drinking culture, and tbh I've had enough of that at high school
and re internet, it's available but you have to pay on top of your rental, at least $40/month if you want a reasonable amount.

Thanks for answering :)
anyone else have any comments?
Robert Menzies is a dry college so doesn’t allow alcohol on site and doesn’t really have the dreadful college culture that you get at other unis like USYD. Think Dunmore lang and the village are more party central if that is more your type of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)