anyone studying dance 2006? (1 Viewer)

viva_la_emma

HSC
im done

the vivas were easy as pie

my comp was a compass - simple with instrumental music and straight by the syllabus

major per. was about women in france during ww2 and sleeping with the enemy... i love it

meanwhile HAHAHAHAH to the person who wants to use my humps. o thats so lame =)

peace out

kathrynso

HSC
I performed for my friend's composition, she told me the viva questions. Even i thought they were easy. i wish i could get easy ones next year.

rweather

HSC
Yeh i do dance in year 12. I'm so happy i just finished my HSC prac. exams, had them last three days. Thank god there over, i can forget my core performance. Core comp. went really well, and i'm so happy with my major comp. Plus its been a while since a male has done year 12 dance at my school, i've enjoyed it so much, and i started this subject in year 10.

So Happy!!!!
Its over

NoCorn

HSC
hey
i'm doin year 11 dance this year! i have to Critically appraise and analyse a dance work, the choreographer and his/her intent in relation to the elements of dance and dance as an art form. I'm doin revelations by Alvin Ailey and i'm really stuck! is anyone else doing this? Can anyone help me with this? any little bits of info would be great! thanx

beksta

HSC
N/A
Currently "Revelations" is the seminal work being examined in the major appreciation stream for the HSC. So try HSC online... or even goole comes up with lots of stuff about Ailey and this particular work.

My assumption is that if you watch it enough too you will get a great feel for it.
It is a stunning piece

Jaynine

HSC
over it!!!

just wondering if you guys are as over the theroy stuff as much as i am!! nah it aint that bad only a one hour exam to go it feels great. also wondering if neone has any detailed information on the intent of the dances especially falling angels. i m,ean i have information on its portrayal of women but i feel its to basic and wanted to know if neone had nething more detailed?

missy25189

HSC
hey iam studying dance this yr .....
or shuld i say studied .... coz all prac is over and HSC appreciation is just round the corner ...

my core comp for an assesment had to be finished 2005 at the end of term so from then on all i had to do was teach dancer and fix steps ... etc.
mine was about spaghetti ... it was so much fun to do

and i majored in comp too
and mine was the third wheel
that was fun to do too

i think thats the only way i got through it ... making it fun for me and my dancers

just wondering whether ne1 got callback nomination at all??

i got 1 for core comp
so stoked ....

and another question .. does ne1 noe is callback nom. for full marks or just close to full marks .?

Melon4Pumpkin

HSC
Hey.. Im Studying Dance This Yr.. In Yr 12..
The Prac Exams Didnt Go 2 Bad.. But If I Have To Watch Jiri Kylian Or Nacho Duatos Works Again.. Ima Sream!!!!!:burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)