Anyone want to post up the paper? (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I can give you Sections II and III, but I couldn't be stuffed scanning in the unseen texts from Section I. Too tired.

Section II: 'He told me one last story. He used his aged, ruined voice like an old man's hands to pick the lock on his past ...'

Use this extract as the opening for a piece of writing that explores the concept of journey as discovery.

Write in a form appropriate to your purpose.

Section III:
Physical
More than anything else, physical journeys are about the interpretation of the new. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

Imaginative
More than anything else, imaginative journeys are about the process of speculation. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

Inner
More than anything else, inner journeys are about the challenge of self-reflection. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

(All the Section III questions asked for the prescribed text, one text from the stimulus booklet and one related text.)

sideshowtim

HSC
Didn't take my paper out of the exam, didn't think we were allowed to!

HSC
we were told that we weren't allowed to take the papers with us =/ the ladies got really annoyed when someone tried to take the questions out haha.. stupid people..

maskd

HSC
We all took our question papers with us, the examiner you had was crap.

Maltesers

HSC
those who stayed till the end of the exam were allowed to keep their paper. those who left when they had the chance, didn't.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Our examiner told us we were allowed to, and he both seemed very competent and had the Board's guide for examiners right in front of him.

I don't see any harm in taking it, anyway. Not as if anyone hasn't done the paper once we finish.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn judging by todays responses...im glad i did my hsc last year

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah I left mine in because I thought we had to. Then everyone else took theirs :|

I needa see a scan, because there was a word in the second stimulus texts which I pretended I knew what it meant but I needa look it up to see if I was right :p

HSC
N/A
Triangulum said:
I can give you Sections II and III, but I couldn't be stuffed scanning in the unseen texts from Section I. Too tired.

Section II: 'He told me one last story. He used his aged, ruined voice like an old man's hands to pick the lock on his past ...'

Use this extract as the opening for a piece of writing that explores the concept of journey as discovery.

Write in a form appropriate to your purpose.

Section III:
Physical
More than anything else, physical journeys are about the interpretation of the new. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

Imaginative
More than anything else, imaginative journeys are about the process of speculation. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

Inner
More than anything else, inner journeys are about the challenge of self-reflection. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

(All the Section III questions asked for the prescribed text, one text from the stimulus booklet and one related text.)
Ooooh! So they're getting a bit more specific this year ("self-reflection" as opposed to "change/growth"). But still pretty generic though, sec 3 should still have been good for a lot of people :)

I can see how the creative writing question might have thrown those with pre-prepared responses off, but would have been a fun challenge anyhow :)

Boots Riley

HSC
Okay. I can't find anything in the rules book, but is there somewhere on paper that says we may take the Question Paper? I need hard proof, to show these Nazis. It's funny though, we have pretty calm supervisors, I could have easily listened to my iPod or anything in there.

Dr_Doom

HSC
You have to put in the turring code, then wait for the timer to count down then click the download button. There may be an advertisement in front of the download link so just click the 'X' on the ad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)