AOS Essay Question (1 Viewer)

alijane95

HSC
Hey guys,

In the paper today it specifically said write about ONE related text. I completely missed this and wrote about 2. I pushed out 10 pages though, with a fair bit on both supps, do you reckon it'll matter a lot? SO annoyed right now.

A:angryfire:

levelup888

HSC
It did specify ONE related text. My friends have done this before in trials but I don't know if it affected their mark. Well I personally don't know but since they did specify just one it might lower your mark a bit...

hjed

HSC
They will probably only mark your best related, but if you've pushed it to 10 pages that should be enough content for them to give u the marks for one

NWO

HSC
10 pages lol?? i maxed out 6 for creative lol

Elisa Sweet

HSC
It might lower your mark a little cause you didn't read the question properly, but there's no point worrying now. If you lose marks, it'll probs only be a couple. If your essay was really good though you'll still get a good mark.

HSC
They don't take away marks, they look to GIVE marks. They'll probably only mark one of your related texts, probably the first one mentioned. With 10 pages, you should have plenty of information on it though. What was your core text and what was your related ? :)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
They don't take away marks, they look to GIVE marks. They'll probably only mark one of your related texts, probably the first one mentioned. With 10 pages, you should have plenty of information on it though. What was your core text and what was your related ? :)
I wrote 11 pages for business task and got 24/25.

Kid wrote 6 pages and got 25.

:(

Still bitter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)