Appeals & Complaints (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If I get a bad assessment mark that I consider completely the fault of the lecturer/subject coordinator and their poor organisation of the assessment how do I go about appealing it?

.... I can't appeal to the lecturer/subject coordinator because she is completely incompetent and despite the fact that several people have complained to her already just doesn't understand what anyone is talking about. Who is next on the list...?

If I wanted to make a general complaint about this persons lack of competence as a lecturer and subject coordinator who would I complain to? Will they take any notice of my opinion at all? What if I give them a list of 5, 10, 25 other students that agree with me?

alex1104

HSC
just go above them to the coordinator or whateva.. but make sure u get heaps of people with the same problem to make a complaint also.. how do i post my own thread lol?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
alex1104 said:
just go above them to the coordinator or whateva.. but make sure u get heaps of people with the same problem to make a complaint also.. how do i post my own thread lol?
At the top and bottom of the list of threads is a button that says 'New Thread'. Click that.

(it's on the left hand side)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've had emails/sols messages before from people who have left things in rooms and they are looking for them. Is there a way I can get something like that to go out to all the people in this particular subjects that says there is a large group of people who want to complain and if you want to join us then go here and fill out this form or whatever...???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)