ARC NESA Band 5/6 Responses (1 Viewer)

Arrowshaft

HSC
On the ARC nesa site, do the band 5/6 responses usually represent the upper ends of the band 5 responses and band 6 responses or is it just generally mixed? I ask this because I want to find and analyse just pure band 6 responses, not exposed to the possibility of a response being at a band 6 level. ALSO, are the NESA sample answers representive of pretty much band 6 responses? Because they seem so brief. It would be nice if you could provide some clarity on these topics. Thanks.

Heresy

HSC
On the ARC nesa site, do the band 5/6 responses usually represent the upper ends of the band 5 responses and band 6 responses or is it just generally mixed? I ask this because I want to find and analyse just pure band 6 responses, not exposed to the possibility of a response being at a band 6 level. ALSO, are the NESA sample answers representive of pretty much band 6 responses? Because they seem so brief. It would be nice if you could provide some clarity on these topics. Thanks.
I think that ARC NESA mixes both band 5 and band 6 responses, but you should still be able to spot the difference between the two. Band 6 responses will have more detail and clearer explanations than band 5 responses. As always though, couple the sample answers with the marking criteria to see how the people who did achieve full marks got full marks.

As for sample answers, they are an indicator as for what you have to mention to get the full amount of marks in any given question.
Hope this helps!

Arrowshaft

HSC
I think that ARC NESA mixes both band 5 and band 6 responses, but you should still be able to spot the difference between the two. Band 6 responses will have more detail and clearer explanations than band 5 responses. As always though, couple the sample answers with the marking criteria to see how the people who did achieve full marks got full marks.

As for sample answers, they are an indicator as for what you have to mention to get the full amount of marks in any given question.
Hope this helps!
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)