Are some lectures offered online through correspondence or something? (1 Viewer)

mimi2004590

HSC
Hi
I'm starting first Year physio this year and just wondering how to find out which lectures are available online or through correspondence if it is possible for this course??

Also because I know I will be missing my second day of uni which means missing a 1 hour lecture only, how do I catch up??

Thanks heaps

madharris

HSC
N/A
some lectures are recorded and uploaded onto blackboard.
However, it depends if the room has the right facilities (not all rooms at cumbo have the equipment to record) and it also depends if your lecturer wants to do it or not - your lecturer will tell you if it is or is not recorded (if you're missing the first lecture, then ask a friend or look on blackboard yourself)

mimi2004590

HSC
some lectures are recorded and uploaded onto blackboard.
However, it depends if the room has the right facilities (not all rooms at cumbo have the equipment to record) and it also depends if your lecturer wants to do it or not - your lecturer will tell you if it is or is not recorded (if you're missing the first lecture, then ask a friend or look on blackboard yourself)
Thanks for the advice but what is Blackboard??

madharris

HSC
N/A
On myuni, you'll see this

Blackboard is the icon that says LMS

Basically blackboard is where you'll find all the information for your subjects.
It's where you will fine the unit of study outline, lecture notes, recorded lectures, tutorial homework, notices, where you may hand assignments in,+ other resources about that certain subject.

I don't think your subjects will be up on it yet but they should be up there by the time uni starts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)