Are these things allowed in HSC? (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
I just have a few concerns about what we're allowed to bring in the HSC...
Are we allowed digital watches? I recently bought a $10 one from kmart - it has a timer, light, alarm, time, date and thats basically it. Furthermore, can I use the packaging it came in to make it stand up on my table? (half of the box is clear plastic and the other half is black nontransparent plastic)
Also, are we allowed to wear gloves in the test? (fingerless).. i have really bad blood circulations so my hands are always so bloody cold! (even in summer/spring)
Lastly, is it ok if I use a pencil case which is clear on the front, but has pictures and stuff on the other side and I just flip the pencil case around so the clear side is facing up? - i usually place a crap load of pens/stuff on my table and i always drop them during exams haha

freeeeee

HSC
1. Yes you can bring a watch, you just have to take it off before the exam and place it on your desk so the examiners can see it.
2. Not too sure about the glove, but the temperature should be okay, its summer and its been really hot!
3. Probably not, just use a clear bag the ones you get from coles "Sandwich packaging bags"

Rawf

HSC
I want to wear a glove too! The pen kills my hands. But IDK if we're allowed to :/
The weather is so terrible lately as well (in Sydney at least). Its bloody freezing and cold outside. Ive left my heater on all day lolol I feel bad though cause we use electric, not gas.. and electricity prices are going through the roof!
My schools exam hall doesn't even have proper heaters.. they're just these tiny little things attached to the ceiling of the hall and I swear.. they do absolutely nothing but glow red.

cheatingmyself

HSC
Yeah I hope so :/ It would just be really awkward if they were like no. Especially in front of everyone haha :/

Rawf

HSC
Wouldn't it be part of like a disability provision or something? :/
Uhhh I dunno. Doesn't sound like something that would be lol.
Do you reckon we can bring our own tissues? I don't wanna wait for them slow pokes to come to my table when I need them. I could a cold recently.. I'm so pissed. Doing tests with a runny nose is horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)