Are you a trusting person? (1 Viewer)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Do you trust people easily? how many people do you trust thoroughly/almost thoroughly? how many people you trusted failed you?

I think I am a very trusting person. I trust 4 people thorughly and 11 people almost thoroughly. Yes, some people did disappointed me, but that was only the minority. I still trust people reasonably easily. I believe I am a fairly confident person.

Legham

HSC
Id trust nearly everyone in my grade.. Seeing as all the sketchy kinda people have dropped out by now..
So yes, i guess i trust people easily.

T

trolloutaface

I only trust like 4 people who i've known all my life :eek:

lengy

HSC
I can say I am a trusting person and because I'm a trusting person I find my trust broken but I am too weak to let go. It's called being gullible. Eventually you have your trust broken too many times and you stop trusting altogether and begin descending into paranoia. You have to learn to balance trust and mistrust, or trust until that trust must inevitability be broken.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The only person I trust is myself.
ditto.
HSC has really brought out the horrible sides of people..
but the mindgames are fun.
;p:santa:

MiSaMi~

HSC
N/A
I trust some people. It takes me a little bit of time but usually I know who I can trust.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
i used to trust people so easily - but i soon learned that it is quite hard to trust someone cos those you most often trust will often stuff you over!! haha well in my case 4 people who i truly trusted threw it back in my face! so these days i am not so much of a trusting person though there are just enough people for me to trust :)

Legham

HSC
Can you people give some examples of how people can lose your trust? :S Nobodys ever done anything to me that could lose my trust, and i can't even imagine an example..

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I don't trust easily, but i'm very open anyway. I appear to trust alot of people I don't actually trust at all, I just don't care, even though I guess I should since alot of people really suck at interpretations.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
hell no, iam a very untrusting cynical person. Everyone has an angle and everyone lies, they will roll over you to get to their goal because only they matter. People usually think about this with money, like corporate fights and manipulation, but its true for everything. Ever seen mothers trying to get the best for their kid?

That said, i can trust people i know to act in a certain way. Some friends i know i can trust them to have my back in a fight[because they like fighting, or they have a strong sense of loyalty] other friends i can trust to be the responable driver, you know things like that. Secrets i dont trust to anyone unless i have to, i never got the whole idea of "friends sharing secrets" sounds like a recipe for disaster to me, why give a possible future enemy ammunition to backstab you with?

I mostly trust my family, but my sister is pretty socially unaware and gullable, if i say had hemmroids or something i would have to specifically tell her not to tell anyone, otherwise she would just blurt it out like this "well on saturday i visted my bro in hospital, he was in there to get hemmroids removed" even then its not a safe thing because she might forget she wasnt supposed to say something. My mum is the biggest gossip ever, never tell anything you want kept a secret. My dad is alright, but sometimes he tells mum.

i guess now you can see why i dont really trust anyone.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
I mostly trust people who are obviously close to me
when i usually sense something is wrong with that person, then obviously they cant be trusted
however since im more of an extrovert than an introvert, i open up a lot to people
as i get to know them more, the trust increases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)