Are you meant to go everyday this week, (1 Viewer)

sixb0nes

xor sanity, sanity
HSC
Or do you just turn up for the days that concern you? Like, in the o-guide they say on Monday 13th theres some rubbish for international students, I assume unless we're an international student, we don't go. I may be wrong though, heh. Damn,

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You turn up for anything you think you might be interested in. If you don't want to go to anything then you don't have to. If you only want to go to drink at the unibar then you can do that. I am not going this year and I didn't go last year either.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah iam here now and theres nothing on until like 12:30 for me. i dunno if i am gonna come any other day bar thursday now/end

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
O-Week is good for getting free crap, and for free sausage sizzles. That said, I'm sure the union will be diverting funds this year to reveal the true evil manifest in VSU, so you might luck out.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
so is it not important at all? cause commerce orientation day is on my bday :( id rather not spend it at some talk about commerce that might not b important

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
koukla said:
so is it not important at all? cause commerce orientation day is on my bday :( id rather not spend it at some talk about commerce that might not b important
If I was you, I'd definately skip it.

I had the worst birthday present thanks to the uni, I had an anatomy mid-session practical exam on my birthday. Spending my birthday around dead people is not my idea of fun.

Last edited:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
koukla said:

sif u wouldnt go 2 uni on ur bday.....unibar that is :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)