Are you ready?? (1 Viewer)

topdeck

HSC
Ok so the school cert is tomorrow, who feels prepared? who's cramming? and who just doesn't care?

James747

HSC
Not exactly ready for it yet, but I want it over and done with asap.....

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Not really ready ...but i suppose it'll do. Can't really be bothered to study either (which is the worst part)!

alannabowd

HSC
Amen.

I just want it to be over! Then i can go scuba diving! YAY!

.:Krad:.

HSC
Ready?

depends if we study or not

hints 4 test : when in doubt read the question

kastone

HSC
I hope everyone fails. :D hope yas get kicked out by them old wrinkly people who supervise

iEdd

HSC
kastone said:
I hope everyone fails. :D hope yas get kicked out by them old wrinkly people who supervise
Weak :mad1: Hmm. It seems to be elegible for supervising you must be over 60? :p

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Anyone else here just heaps nervous? And hoping for the best??

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Perhaps he just studied his ass off for an exam of very little importance. Each to his own.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Ye, i am confident i am ready for science, I just it over and done with.:)

dan.121212

HSC
you know i reon cramming works best - in english u really cant study for it, just know ur metaphors, tautology, hyperbole, eupahmism, etc. plus always MC is hard so nothing we can do about that.
maths - thi has to be the easiest of them all - very basic knowledge - if your in a top maths class the only errors you will make will be because of silly mistakes, not because you dont know how to do something, soc heck your work
science - covers a hell of a lot of topics so i find it really pointless in making study notes, best way is like ho ppl did on the forums - get together ask a bunch of q's to each other, learn and answer, plus if youve paid attention in class you'll rememba at least some stuff
geography - know one issue, one link, and the skills - very simpls
history - know your stiff, i rekon its the most 'sheer' content based, followed by geo/science, u cant bluff your way like science, so juts go over aborigines, migrants/women, technologies, vietnam war

so after all that, really, studying a lot is a waste of time (unless u want to), although u should 'revise' for like 2 hours on each subject to refresh your memory, and i find that cramming is the best way, so the nigh/day before - especially for history and geography

LETS GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH!!!!

sophiaaah

HSC
i didn't really give a crap about the school cert until this morning.

and then i realised how screwed i was.
and that i actually don't want to fail like i nearly did my yearlies.

also, going to a selective school, everyone kinda lies about how much they've been studying ("oh.. i havent done any. im so going to fail" and shit like that. when they've actually been up late for months slaving over textbooks) and it's pretty annoying for the people who actually have done none.
i.e. myself.

i'm stressing over "extended" (ha) responses in science especially. not exactly my strongest point.

english should be okay.

Le3sah

HSC
Oh my…
I wasn’t at all nervous until I signed onto msn and realised everyone else was cramming in last minute info. Now I’m worried…

Here’s some GOOD advice
DO NOT sign into msn the night before exams. -_-

Good luck everyone!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)