Area of Study Stimulus Booklet Notes (1 Viewer)

gemmi

HSC
you recon? my teacher was saying journeys over land n sea but thats totally physical.. or i was thinkin journey to the interior, but ill look into the ones u said.

P

pLuvia

Journey of Land and sea contains some graphics that are basically assumptions of the unknown, it could relate to imaginary

bini_bung

HSC
I take it that "The Town Where Time Stands Still" isn't very widely used.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, some people don't even know that text exists. :rofl:

claire1511

HSC
hey can anyone help me with ind and the willows, i have an assesment in a few days and i needto know how the wind and the willows contributes to my inderstanding of imaginative journeys. thanks

scorpio666

HSC
i liked your notes, i have my yr 12 half yearlys on monday and i appreciate them heaps... its only a few days ago that i actually sort of understand physical journey. so thankyou very much! whoever doesn't appreciate them or criticsed you about them... just remember you didnt have to put your notes up to help anyone... you did it out of the kindness of your heart and if no one else appreciates them... just know 1 person does at least. Me! thanks again :)

JID

HSC
Yeah if ur gona critisise any notes, not only on this thread, but on the entire website, im pritty sure u can STFU and do ur own notes.

nadinetannous

HSC
Hey thank you so much to all who contributed with notes on texts of the Stimulus Booklet! They will really help me with my studies.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hahaha I went on full-on selfish mode in my HSC year...since ranks were pretty competitive.

lilfairy

HSC
Just wanted to say thank you for all the help, i have alot of trouble in understanding the work myself so i read other peoples and the more different opinions i read the easier it is to make my own...thanks again it was a great help :)

stellahe

HSC
its that ture ppl say this text (blood on the track) its too hard for esl student to write??

bigallstar69

HSC
hey hey
can anyone here pls help me i need to do a speech on physical journeys
can someone pls help me out havent really started yet so ye pls
DUE TUESDAY

nadinetannous

HSC
Be more specific. What exactly do you need help with? i.e. what is your full task?

timon

HSC
Thanks for the notes! :wave: have you studied not without my daughter?it's a film

Last edited:

ricometa

HSC
thanks for all these notes and stuff, i hate english so bad i suck at english
i dont even knoe hoe i got into advance, i hav a shit teacher and all i do in class is play on my PSP w00T go me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)