Argument support (1 Viewer)

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I was just curious does it matter if we dont ahve many cases? Or if we do, we dont know the name for it? Because I have Thomas Lubanga but all the ICC is giving me is [The Prosecution vs Thomas Lubanga Dyilo]. Also, I use media or statists to support arguments on treaties / legislation. Should I add cases? I'm not too sure.

Thanks!

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Hi,

I was just curious does it matter if we dont ahve many cases? Or if we do, we dont know the name for it? Because I have Thomas Lubanga but all the ICC is giving me is [The Prosecution vs Thomas Lubanga Dyilo]. Also, I use media or statists to support arguments on treaties / legislation. Should I add cases? I'm not too sure.

Thanks!
Mixture of stats, media articles, reports cases are all good. It shouldn't matter if you can't find a case for every single main idea you're talking about.- as long as you are evaluating the effectiveness of the law (answering the question)

zachary99

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Thanks!
My teacher recommends at least one case per page :)

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
I definately argue my point, my teachers say thats not a worry. I just cant find specific case names and its annoying me! Also, would it be necessary to state which article i pull a piece of info from for eg. the charter of the united nations? E.g article 2(a), 31(c) etc

zachary99

HSC
N/A
I definately argue my point, my teachers say thats not a worry. I just cant find specific case names and its annoying me! Also, would it be necessary to state which article i pull a piece of info from for eg. the charter of the united nations? E.g article 2(a), 31(c) etc
You can gain full marks without specifically referencing articles/sections , however it looks good and it certainly wouldn't be a bad idea if you're trying to suck up to the marker and gain an extra mark or move you into that top band

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
You can gain full marks without specifically referencing articles/sections , however it looks good and it certainly wouldn't be a bad idea if you're trying to suck up to the marker and gain an extra mark or move you into that top band
Only have 4-5 pages of content to remember by thursday!! Fingers crossed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)