arrgghhh (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I hated that test I failed it so badly!!!
My UAI is going to be so crap after they finish with scaling and all that..even if i get over like 98% in my 3 remaining exams i doubt ill get into uni
:(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
same. i realised about 30 seconds after i walked out that for that one for listing the probabilities of staying at the hotels and having the breakkies, that i only did a probability tree, i forgot to write the possible combinations (ie, i didnt do a sample space)

i mean, come on, duh! like whats that, like yr 10 or something!!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
lol
you know what, I think I got 0!!
Going through what I did in my mind now, I honestly dont know if I got anything besides the multiple choice right. I dont know what happened maths is my worst subject and I put a lot of presure on myself to study heaps and do well in it, and when i got in there I had like some kind off mini-panic attack!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i do reasonably well (like, my trial i was 6/48, overal 8/48), but i think they just asked stupid things, and i made stupid mistakes..
like a lot of it, i think was tiny little points made into huge questions, stuff that most of us wouldnt have thought to study..and yeah, i just made really dumb mistakes..

hopefully i will get a lot of error carried's tho, so i will at least get some marks (if i dont, i will be suprised if i passed)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hopefully i will get a lot of error carried's tho, so i will at least get some marks
I'm relying on that very same hope!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)