arrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh! One more day! (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
my plan is to go out tonight and get completely off my chops, not get home till 5 and the blow will be softened by the alcohol that prevents me from being able to read.

dafidav

HSC
fuk im scared as

really nervous

butterflies and craps

this is killing me tooooooooooooo

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
my advice would be to go out and do something today to kill the time (as someone already mentioned)
also, rather than staying awake, try to get some sleep and set your alarm to around 4:30am - then you can start refreshing the BoS server every 10 seconds until the results are released :)

(thats kinda what I did in 2002)

dafidav

HSC
i dont think going out will help for me

im so nervous

i cant stop thinking wat im gonna get

J

jhakka

I'm scared, but I figure my internal results will keep my marks high enough to get my second or third preference for uni.

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
only 11 hours and 40 mins to go!! not even half a day!
I went out shopping today and it did relieve some of my anxiety, but now that i'm home again, i can't help let the scary thoughts creep in

persephone

HSC
i have no idea how to waste these next few hours. i'm very anxious... i might disappoint some people....and many of you may beat me...damnnit! :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I'll look when i get up (after sitting around an hour or so just to annoy my mum). my theory is my results will be the same at 10 as they were at 6:30. and if they are not great they are not great and there are more bottle shops open at 10 then at 6:30. blah its not the end of the world you silly people

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
my friend kept flooding my msn with messages like:

@(&#)$&$)&#)(*@_(&*$)$(&*_+(#&**$)_*(#W)W#*#)_*#*Q$&+KLDPI#_E)#*)_*@&)#*&)*@+)(&)+(&#)(*&(&*@^!&@%!!!!%&*@^%!*&^#*)#&*^)#$^_*|(@+_()_()E*(&@*(SU*()@&+!)(&*

nomz

ok its now 12hrs and 10mins til the sms comes... why do they do this to us? I think they enjoy watching people suffer... man i'm freakin out.... coffee all the way!!!!!!!!!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Guess what kids, there are wars going on all around the world. like people dying and stuff....

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol omg this is so pointless why do they put the uai & the hsc results one day apart, it should be all once, over and done with!!!!!! Talk about torture!!!!

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
HSC is not the end of the world. LOL. Seriously.

Ya can go to Tafe and then transfer it to uni. By then, you'll already have a qualification to daze all about. Or ya can go enter by maturity entrance.

Why is there a sudden rush to go to uni? Some are taking a year break before going. While others are going to tafe to chill out the stress.

It is when you're ready. Not whether your parents or your peers are ready.

allstarr69

hey the hsc results are released at 6am right? i got told by someone that the server opens way earlier like at 12am. is this true?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Miliux said:
HSC is not the end of the world. LOL. Seriously.

Ya can go to Tafe and then transfer it to uni. By then, you'll already have a qualification to daze all about. Or ya can go enter by maturity entrance.

Why is there a sudden rush to go to uni? Some are taking a year break before going. While others are going to tafe to chill out the stress.

It is when you're ready. Not whether your parents or your peers are ready.
TAFE??????????????????? OMG thats blasphemy...........sorry ppl who intend to go to TAFE but i would rather get married n become a housewife then go to TAFE......

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
approx UAI From looking at your Marks? ? I typed my estimated marks given by my school for HSC and Assessment combined, and i averaged an 75-80 in every course, but then typed into sam and it said UAI of 59 *cries* Im all freaked out now....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)