Arts at USYD crew! (1 Viewer)

Shaking Paper

HSC
Umm, about two and a half hours I think, give or take half an hour.
You have to line up everywhere you go, and you probably want to read through all of the forms pretty carefully.
Don't forget to go and buy your Arts Undergraduate Handbook from that room under the clocktower on your way in.

bugs

hey, :)
Ancient history
English literature
italian studies
Germanic studies

and perhaps archaeology but i dunno if i can fit it in- is it only 24 credit points u can have per semester for BA?

wot's everyone else thinking of?

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Shaking Paper said:
Umm, about two and a half hours I think, give or take half an hour.
You have to line up everywhere you go, and you probably want to read through all of the forms pretty carefully.
Don't forget to go and buy your Arts Undergraduate Handbook from that room under the clocktower on your way in.
The fact that we had to buy that handbook was complete bullshit. If I'd known we had to pick units of study on the day, I would've just pulled up the handbook on the net before coming instead of blowing $13. I ended up just borrowing someone else's handbook...

manifestation

What?!
HSC
c_james said:
The fact that we had to buy that handbook was complete bullshit. If I'd known we had to pick units of study on the day, I would've just pulled up the handbook on the net before coming instead of blowing $13. I ended up just borrowing someone else's handbook...
Do you have to have the handbook? I mean take it with you on the day?? (how crap!!)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I looked at cross-listed units of study.. I wouldn't mind doing "Philosophy: The existance of God" from religion and apparently pre-requisites can be wavered... however I wonder whether that means I can do it now :/

chockie

HSC
Nyeh....I put history (liberal Studies advanced) but i don't want to be a history teacher or anything so....is there a point? I don't know :(

bugs

meh *shrugs*
i'd rather do a 'B gAy' degree than sumthing in business/commerce/economics.
sheiBe! i mean, stuck in a stale, generic office ALL day putting meaningless numbers in a computer.
it's ALL capitalist my friend.

anyway, i find German and the Julio Claudians MUCH more exhilarating ;)

Guten Tag ;)

bugs

Hey Chockie, wot about archaeology ? that's pretty cool - sure there may not be much work in Aus but in Europe? and if u know a european language that's even better!
well, that's wot i've been considering - cos, teaching is well...- unless you one of those who LOVES helping others despite how moody they can be.....

Last edited by a moderator:

bugs

i'd rather have a life.

Tschus

Frau S. Gruenewald

P.S. Du hast mein buch

Last edited by a moderator:

Pierotte

HSC
I think the ammoung of people in the course just doubled, looking at the late round offers seriously one fifth of all late round offers were to Usyd Arts. 51101

seriously i saw it that many times i picked up the number!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)