ASAP Relative gap difference (1 Viewer)

Akshara Patil

HSC
I am a bit confused between the relative gap difference part of moderation - does it imply that if there is a 6% difference between 2nd and 1st, then that 6% will remain or does it imply the 6% difference will be decreased/increased by a proportion based on the performance in the externals?

idkkdi

HSC
I am a bit confused between the relative gap difference part of moderation - does it imply that if there is a 6% difference between 2nd and 1st, then that 6% will remain or does it imply the 6% difference will be decreased/increased by a proportion based on the performance in the externals?
for simplicity's sake just ignore the actual moderation process and go by the rank 3 int gets the 3rd highest ext score for their int score etc. etc. which is an accurate enough way of describing the real thing.

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
It's not as exact as that. It's more like if there is a large gap between 1st and 2nd and a small gap between 2nd and 3rd, then there will still be a large gap between 1st and 2nd and a small gap between 2nd and 3rd after moderation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)