asking for jobs. (1 Viewer)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
If a franchise has a list of positions available online, is that, like, 100% the only position available or is it still worthwhile to go into a different store in person and if positions are available?

If so, how do I ask for a job? Obviously, you ask to see the manager, but what then? Just hand over your resume?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If a franchise has a list of positions available online, is that, like, 100% the only position available or is it still worthwhile to go into a different store in person and if positions are available?

If so, how do I ask for a job? Obviously, you ask to see the manager, but what then? Just hand over your resume?
The big franchises should tell you on the website if there are positions available. Usually for low level jobs, they wouldn't advertise just one position, but fill a lot of them at once.

If there is no preferred method of application, your best bet is to take a resume into the store. Just state that you enjoy the store/think it would be a good opportunity, and would like it if they took you're resume and let you know if there was anything available.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry this is unrelated but I seriously thought there was a bug on my screen when I saw your signature...
Then When I couldn't squash it I thought it somehow got under the screen ><

Good luck finding a job :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Talk to the manager, be well presented, introduce yourself. Be positive and just have a smile on your face. Or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)