Assess the role of discretion in the criminal justice system in achieving justice. (1 Viewer)

Sculzyoner

HSC
Re: Assess the role of discretion in the criminal justice system in achieving justice

I can give u my 13/15, which i did in an assessment. Not the best but it was still OK.
I see some problems with this:

(1) It's a bit short
(2) Your intro is a bit muddled
(3) It doesn't cover every aspect of discretion.

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Assess the role of discretion in the criminal justice system in achieving justice

I could suggest you writing more for your essay; 600 words may get your away but I suggest write more, and in detail - 800 words is the recommended length.

Your introduction is a bit muddled, as what I would agree with the above. Note that if you say advantages and disadvantages, list them and make sure you go with them in detail. Also make sure you say whether if the role of discretion in achieving justice is good or bad or both good and bad (don't use those words but you kinda get the idea.. hopefully)

Your argument could be strengthened more through the paragraphs.

I'm not sure if you have to cover every aspect of discretion but going into 2-3 of the aspects in good detail without any waffling may still get you good marks :p

powlmao

Banned
HSC

around a band 5/6 so like 10+

as said before make it maybe a tad longer and imrpove your arugements/parapgrahs

habiba

HSC

hi can someone please help me with a discretion essay. please i need help asap! thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)