ATAR 99.90 Tutor | 4U/3U/2U Maths, Phys, Chem, Bio, English (1 Viewer)

Ardnetig

HSC
Qualifications and Experience:
  • Extensive high school & university tutoring experience over the years, in both private (1:1) and group settings
  • Currently working as an Investment Analyst in funds management (2017-current)
    • Passed Level I & II of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exam (90th and 80th percentile rank respectively)
  • 7 years industry experience in Civil Engineering in design, project management, and construction (2010-2017)
  • Master of Engineering Science (Geotechnical Engineering & Engineering Geology), UNSW 2015
  • Bachelor of Civil Engineering (first class honors), UNSW 2009
    • Faculty of Engineering Dean's Award (for best performance in the faculty), UNSW 2008 and 2009
    • The Scientia Scholarship, UNSW 2006-2009
  • Completed Higher School Certificate (HSC) from The King's School in 2005
    • ATAR 99.90 and Dux of The King's School
    • NSW Premier's Award for All-Round Excellence in the HSC (Final Marks: Extension 2 Maths - 97, Extension 1 Maths - 98, Biology - 96, Physics - 94, Chemistry - 93, Advanced English - 93)
  • Completed School Leaving Certificate (SLC) in Nepal in 2003
    • Board Second (2nd in the country out of 170,389 students in Year 10 Board Exams)
Purpose:
I aim to help students overcome their biggest challenges by quickly diagnosing their sticking points, formulating a tailored plan of attack for effective study, breaking down complex ideas, and showing them different ways of looking at concepts to help clarify understanding without necessarily relying on ROTE learning. I also provide strategies for developing better study and productivity habits and performing better in homework, assignments and exams.

Rates:
$50/hour (1:1)

Ashfield (Inner West and surrounding suburbs)

Availability:
Weeknights and weekends preferred

Mobile - 0401925268

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)