ATAR est from 102/105 adv english - pre trials (1 Viewer)

moocow920

HSC
Hey, could I please have an estimate leading up to trials? I have moved up from being 102/105 in English, (still pretty shocking but I am trying really hard and even though I'm still not high just moving up a bit is still a big achievement for me), as well as some minor changes in other subjects, and I would like to see how things have changed. I am aiming for a Band 6 in General Maths, Senior Science, Biology and Food Tech, does this seem achievable?

Adv English: 80/105
Biology: 2/44
General Maths: 4/65
Food Tech: 5/11 (I know this isn't great but it is one of schools top 3 performing subjects, all but 2 or 3 people should get band 6)
Senior Science: 3/42
SOR 1: ~60/121 (Highly doubt it will end up counting and I am super lazy in it :/)

School rank was late 30's last year due to slightly dodgy cohort, previously been as high as 21, this year I would guess late 20's or early 30's at worst.

Some other school statistics from last years less talented overall cohort:
4% of the form achieved ATARs of 99 and above
7% of the form achieved ATARs of 98 and above
20% of the form achieved ATARs of 95 and above
40% of the form achieved ATARs of 90 and above
76% of the form achieved ATARs of 80 and above

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou!

norwegianwood

HSC
hah shit i read the title and thought you got 102 out of 105 for the english trial
:music:

moocow920

HSC
Yeaaaaaa not quite, I wish. Any estimates/guidance if my goals are realistic though?

The course I wan't does have a specific atar cutoff, acceptance is on atar as well as other criteria, but I still want to get as high as possible obviously to have the best chances. I would be very disappointed with under 90, I would be over the moon with maybe 93 plus?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)