Atar estimate! (official ranks) (1 Viewer)

Salehhh

HSC
School Rank: 605

RANKS & Estimated Raw marks):

Eng.Std: 2/22 (84%)
Economics: 5/11 (75%)
Business: 2/25 (85%)
Industrial Technology Timber: 1/14 (85%)
IPT: 1/8 (75%)

These are the raw marks I think I will attain for the HSC.

Thank you

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
For aligned mark, yes I do think, hopefully. Bur for overall, maybe, because the gab between me and 1st is like 3%.
For a b6 in standard, you would need like a 90+ raw. Remember, as you said, only 64 kids will get a b6, so it's likely that at least 64 kids will get above 90 raw.

braintic

HSC
N/A
Lol you gave me 85 from before with my Eng. rank being 3rd... Dsnt make sense?
That raises two questions:

1. Why are you asking again when you have already asked the question?
2. Why would you question someone's response when you know people are only able to make rough guesses? If someone were to take two looks at your post a couple of days apart, why should they come up with the same mark each time when they are only going on gut instinct?

I think you should take my advice from the last time you asked - chill and wait for your results.

braintic

HSC
N/A
Getting a B6 in Standard is harder to get then Advanced. (Only ~.2% do get B6 in standard)
Which is exactly why he would give you a lower mark for Standard - you are less likely to get a high mark in Standard. Duh.

Salehhh

HSC
Which is exactly why he would give you a lower mark for Standard - you are less likely to get a high mark in Standard. Duh.
Dude.. How about you just stfu, and mind you're own business yeh. I can post anything i want on this site, and you're not stopping me, ok.

HSC
Dude.. How about you just stfu, and mind you're own business yeh. I can post anything i want on this site, and you're not stopping me, ok.
Bro, calm down. He is right though, you are less likely to get a high mark for standard. Just look at that school rank, I don't think one of the 64 band 6's for standard English is coming from you, sorry.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Bro, calm down. He is right though, you are less likely to get a high mark for standard. Just look at that school rank, I don't think one of the 64 band 6's for standard English is coming from you, sorry.
However this does not mean you can't get a high Band 5. If so, I still estimate 83/84

Salehhh

HSC
It doesn't matter if you're school rank is crap. As long as you're ranked 1st and know you went well in externals. However, since i'm ranked 2nd, with not much of a big gab, i might still have a chance, and i hope i do. But, i will still be happy with a high band 5.

braintic

HSC
N/A
So ... you can post anything you want ... but I can't.

Is that what you are saying?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)