• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ATAR vibe check (1 Viewer)

bongslyripsworth

HSC
I'm about halfway through yr 11 right now and im just wondering what results i should be looking for/worried about if i want to achieve a 95+ atar
Im currently first in all the subjects im taking and averaging 90+ on all assignments, but my school isn't the greatest and I'm rural so im worried my atar might get super dragged down

I'm not rlly looking for like a 100% accurate atar estimate, just a vibe check and if i should be trying harder to get my classmates to perform better/if i should aim for better results, TIA

I'm doing 3u math, 3u english, chemistry, ancient history and geography

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
We can't really provide an atar 'vibe check' or 'estimate' when you are only in year 11, or half way through it. Some things that are helpful in achieving this however is maintaining a top or high rank in most to all of your subjects, which you seem to be doing. So, in that respect, you are on track. Another thing you can do is compare what your rank is in each of your subjects and to your schools respective b6 numbers. This may give you an indication if you are at least on track towards achieving a b6 in said subject, which will definitely help you towards achieving your atar goal. Given you have said that your school isn't the greatest, the best thing you can do now and continue into year 12 is to try and maintain that rank 1. I would say that you are on track to achieving you atar goal right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)