Attention Mentors/Mentor Leaders of 2006 (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
you see...

i'm planning on doing this reunion bbq thing for different faculties..not just a bos meatup..(ooooh the pun..meat and bbq. Haw haw haw)

so yeh, i'm trying to grab ppl from SCMP/ELS/ECFS/ICS(geeks!) and like...do a bbq kinda thing on the wkends..

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
u seem shocked lol.. :s .. she was a mentor leader
and a good one! lol

^___^
HSC
hmmmm
really, yes i am shocked!!!
ahhahaha

ah well, don't worry..if i get a good response from here and my other leaders, ill ask sandie for permission and stuff

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Weekends? Won't work out for me. But, if it is something like after 8 then its fine (although I doubt it would be a bit too late).

Anything during the week is fine. Let us know as the details come through. :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i think they were planning on making a meetup, though im not sure if/when it will happen.

I would go, though if its on a weekend the earliest i would be there is 3pm, because i usu. work 5am-2pm sat and sunday.
(assuming your planning to invite psych/ling people that is!)

HSC
N/A
Awesomeness!

... can I only support the request not to have it earlier than 3pm (well, 2pm for me but whatever) on a saturday? I'm at dance in Newtown from 11-12, and it takes FOREVER to train it back to my car :S

Oh yeah, and I heard there is a general mentor meetup/pizza thing, but this will be awesome-er ;)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i would go
errmm... depending on when and where... but im assuming its gonna be at uni lol

^___^
HSC
errrrrrrrrr..
still in the prelim. stages..

cos theres ALOT to think about..most important funding.
So i might email Sandie and other mentor leaders about their opinions beforehand

and if we do get it going, might try to find a park where everyone can get to, and during wkends..cos during wkdays ppl have uni

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
errrrrrrrrr..
still in the prelim. stages..

cos theres ALOT to think about..most important funding.
So i might email Sandie and other mentor leaders about their opinions beforehand

and if we do get it going, might try to find a park where everyone can get to, and during wkends..cos during wkdays ppl have uni
I'd be up for a bbq.

Wouldn't it easier to do it on a uni day, in which case,
1. We know the location is best for the majority,
2. Sandie could tap into Uni/SAM resources (BBQ, location, maybe some food),
3. Mentors would be far more likely to come as it's guaranteed people?

Otherwise, everyone would have to get to some dirty park. The closest one I can think of is the Lane Cove national park down near the river -- MUDebatingS uses it. Then again, that place is so close to my house, it would be easier to have there...

^___^
HSC
problem is..Transition's funding is limited, so I'm trying to figure out a way to get this BBQ going without transition chipping in..

its still early days yet

X

xeuyrawp

... said:
problem is..Transition's funding is limited, so I'm trying to figure out a way to get this BBQ going without transition chipping in..
Hmm. Well at least they wouldn't have to pay for BBQ hire, I'm sure she could just ask.

That being said, filmsoc would sponsor the BBQ if we had money. But we don't. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)