Australian Business Academy (ABA) (1 Viewer)

chriskoss

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anybody knows about the Aus. Business Academy. I intend to do an advanced diploma course in marketing at the North Sydney campus, and was just wondering if anybody can reccommend it on past experience or knows a friend/relative who enjoyed it.

Im tossing up between doing the diploma there, or at a uni-pathway program such as IN-Search which is like $18,000 or SIBT at macquarie which is like $17,000, compared to ABA which is around $10,000.

Cheers

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Well. I was really considering going there, a lot of people have said that they are quite friendly and offer quite a lot of opportunities. Besides the price (exactly the same achievements as TAFE), it looked very promising. They would help you get a job, into any Uni etc... Was going to go there, but didn't think the price was that reasonable.

chriskoss

HSC
I agree with what you say about the price.
It's still ALOT cheaper than if you do a diploma at a uni itself. For example UTS charges like 18,000 for the one year to do a diploma.. only difference is, your pretty much garunteed a spot in your second year of uni at the same uni. So I guess you pay for that pathway into the uni.

I decided to go to Uni of Newcastle instead of paying alot of money to only try to get into a uni in sydney

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)