Australian Business Academy (1 Viewer)

spiritman

HSC
Hi everyone, any one going to Australian Business Academy?

I have gone to check them out and love it! The place is so nice and the staff are really friendly.

I am going to do Graphic Design but I have to go back to finalise my enrolment (bit to busy at the moment!).

I am not sure if I'll go to Parramatta or their new campus in Nth Syd. Help?!?!?

Would love to hear from anyone else already enrolled or thinking of going.

magik_girl

HSC
Hey,

I'm enrolled to start at ABA in their Parra Campus next year for the Marketing Course and i'm heaps excited about it!!!! I live heaps close to the campus and one of the girls from my school last year is doing the same course there this year and she said it's been awesome! Rita said the classes are small, the teachers really care and the assignments are all heaps pracitcal and not bogged down with theory.

I picked them because the course only takes one year and they'll get me a job at the end of it...my sister finished uni last year and is still only working as a casual at macca's like she did all the way through uni so i've decided to do something different.

Anyway, hope you pick ABA too and I might see you there next year?

Cheers :)

Kazaf

HSC
I've also enrolled with ABA, doing Accounting.
Have just recieved my timetable and text book lists in the mail.

Yo_87

HSC
hey..im interested in goin to ABA next year..was wondering what it is like? and if anyone is studying the sports management course?....

Kazaf

HSC
I'm currently studying at ABA at the Parramatta Campus.
Really good place, I'm enjoying it.

Teachers are good, well some are.
I'm in the Accounting course, so I cant really help you there.

ddi

HSC
was thinking of going but the girl i was talking to at para has left. it seemed kind of strange and sudden.

HSC
Do you think this diploma would get u into B-Business @ UTS after 1 yr?, if so what grades are we looking at?

rebeccatommo

HSC
Hi,
Im enrolled to study at ABA to do Graphic Design.
Ive heard bad reviews about the place and am hesitant about it. But I feel like its my only choice because I didnt get the ATAR for Visual Communications @ UWS and apparently if I do this for a year I get straight into my second year there.

I know you posted on this thread ages ago but what was your expierence like and do you know anyone who got into their second year by doing a diploma at ABA? As I emailed UWS and they said I might not get into my second year even though the advisor at ABA said I was guaranteed into my second year. Thanks. Feedback would be much appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)