• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australian Princess (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:confused:
I'm only starting a thread because I don't think there is already one

I saw the ads and it seems like another typical reality tv show

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
It started today (wednesday) didnt watch it.

Seen the ads, not appealing one bit.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
The show is total bullshit.. I saw 2minutes of the beginning and 2 of the end.. None of the bitches there should come anywhere near as to be classified a 'princess'.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
HAHHAHAH that was the best show ever.
Some leb chick starts crying and goes "I can't believe Diana died....just like Tupac"

The chicks are horrendously ugly. And the hottest ones actually were voted off. It's funny watching those fat chicks try be princesses.

zeek

HSC
stazi said:
Some leb chick starts crying and goes "I can't believe Diana died....just like Tupac"
Lol yeah. I expected her to cry, but once she said Tupac i died lol.

The hottest chick there was the red head from Tasmania. You know the stripper?
Yeah, she can sit on my throne any day...

Gummy_bear

HSC
Can you believe that they are doing an 'encore' screening tonight? UGH! I understand doing an encore for shows like lost or desperate housewives, but this?? i mean, some people may not like charmed, but its better than this. now i have to watch...better homes and gardens?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
There was one hot girl on there! i dunno her name tho. she had blonde hair and really lovely lips. and the uptight bitch woman who was "teaching" them to be princesses was like "do you speak at all??" the poor pretty girl was like "uhm, yes?" lol then she had to do the stitching thing hahaha

payafee

HSC
Gummy_bear said:
Can you believe that they are doing an 'encore' screening tonight? UGH! I understand doing an encore for shows like lost or desperate housewives, but this?? i mean, some people may not like charmed, but its better than this. now i have to watch...better homes and gardens?
the reason why they got an encore is because Kyle called up channel 10 asking for one. i didn't realise he had that much power!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I havn't seen the show, but a girl in yr11 at my school her sister is on the show. She's sort of chubby and his brown hair....her sister looks exactly like her but is skinny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)