Australia's sexiest politicians (1 Viewer)

Who is AUstralia's sexiest female politician?

• Natasha Stott Despoja

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Julia Gillard

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Kate Ellis

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Amanda Vanstone

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Other (leave behind comments please :)

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
http://smh.com.au/news/national/australias-sexiest-politicians/2005/12/28/1135732632412.html

Australia's sexiest politicians

Sexy things ... former Labor Senate leader John Faulkner and Labor health spokeswoman Julia Gillard.

Sexy things ... former Labor Senate leader John Faulkner and Labor health spokeswoman Julia Gillard.

December 28, 2005 - 3:45PM

Former Labor Senate leader John Faulkner and Labor health spokeswoman Julia Gillard have been declared Australia's sexiest politicians.

In a straw poll of readers conducted by the political website crikey.com.au, Senator Faulkner was selected hands down as sexiest male politician of 2005.

The website posted a selection of reader comments suggesting the senator for NSW, now a lowly backbencher, appeals to a considerable number of women.

"Those big glasses set the hearts of women aflutter from sea to shining sea. It's the Clark Kent appeal," said Sally.

"Should have been leader of the ALP and ultimately prime minister! He could even have worn those hideous shirts and looked great," said Ann.

Other politicians attracted fleeting support.

"[Family First senator] Stephen Fielding - you just know that underneath that demeanour is a sexual firecracker ready to explode," said Jim.

"[Queensland state Labor's] Simon Finn MP, member for Yeerongpilly. I do have an interest though," said Terri. Mr Finn's website lists his partner as Terri.

Crikey said the contest for sexiest female politician was much closer, with Ms Gillard nudging out former Australian Democrats leader Natasha Stott Despoja and Labor backbencher Kate Ellis.

Ms Gillard appears to appeal to a substantial number of males.

"She's a hornbag. Anyone who nominates Ripley in Alien as the character she'd most like to play on film gets my vote," said Michael.

"The member for Lalor has my vote every time. Yes JG. A redhead, witty, intelligent and sexy. What a deadly combo for the future ALP leader/PM. Stand aside Bomber," said Nick.

Female Coalition politicians were not without their appeal to some respondents.

Two nominated Communications Minister Helen Coonan, with one declaring: "She can regulate me any time."

"Helen Coonan gets my vote," said Barrie. "What a pleasant contrast at question time, full-bodied and very easy on the eye, obviously self-confident, a mature stunner."

Another nominated Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone.

"Her polka-dotted silk blouses leave naught to the imagination and her thunderous bosom quivers fantastically whenever she speaks, indubitably enriching question time and indeed democracy itself," explained Ben.

Look, nothing against Julia Gillard - she seems a nice lady, but she's got a face like a slapped arse and sounds like the wicked witch of the East. I'd prefer Natasha Stott Despoja ANYDAY.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i cannot beleive they conduct such a poll.....

although i have to agree, natasha stott despoja wins my vote hands down....

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
dawso said:
i cannot beleive they conduct such a poll.....

although i have to agree, natasha stott despoja wins my vote hands down....
yeh , shes prob the best one

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
What bull. Kate Ellis isnt placed in prime camera postition for nothing.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Phanatical said:
Kate Ellis, MP for Adelaide.
I don't think you would agree with her views on many issues.

dawso

HSC
Sexy politicans...

ok guys, here it is...have your say...

(mods, u may wanna merge this thread wit the other one discussing the recent SMH article)

dawso

HSC

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
kate ellis isnt bad for a politician, but my money is with natasha hand down

shes got my vote ;)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
erawamai said:
I don't think you would agree with her views on many issues.
Doesn't mean she (Ellis) is not hawt.

Kerry Nettle also reasonably good looking. She has that raw "Rose Jackson" quality.

Stott-Despoja looks very motherly recently. She's gained a few years, but in a good way.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)