Awesome video on understanding the credit crisis (1 Viewer)

karnage

HSC
Last edited:

LordPc

HSC
woah, 10 minutes of video? my teacher explained it all to our class in about 2 minutes. i dont really see whats so complex about it all really

gnrlies

HSC
woah, 10 minutes of video? my teacher explained it all to our class in about 2 minutes. i dont really see whats so complex about it all really
Well if you dont see whats so complex about it then you obviously dont really know anything at all about it.

Shnurs

HSC
incredible video, quite easy to understand.
this should get stickied

LordPc

HSC
Well if you dont see whats so complex about it then you obviously dont really know anything at all about it.
ouch! a little bit touchy there, arent we?

I just watched the vids and they are indeed interesting and simple to grasp, but are really making it complicated.

it really just boils down to people were being given mortgages when they shouldnt have because banks wanted more money. the term "risky" didnt seem to bother lenders anymore. this is obviously stupid and going to result in problems when they all stop paying thier mortgage off, which ofcourse is exactly what happened.

banks now have too many houses which arent worth the money they paid and are now f**ked. they decide to use thier remaining money to buy updated versions of the OED which contain words such as "risk"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)