B Arts (1 Viewer)

The_Almighty

Hey guys,

Would any1 know some easy units I could take in arts that i could get high marks in? Thanks all :p

HSC
comp123!!!!
ppl who spend their time using internet explorer n other stuff:D

suz

HSC
Well if you know a language continuing on with it is an easy way to get good marks
For me I did Italian and Wollongong only offers it at a beginners level so *hopefully* I'll do well

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
is stat 170 easy? i hate maths &the only reason i kept it for the hsc was cos of stat subjects i'd have to do for psych.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Originally posted by zaijan_85
comp123!!!!
ppl who spend their time using internet explorer n other stuff:D
better than doing C++ and SQL :rolleyes:

mememe

What's comp123, like a basic introduction to computer programs etc? is it ridiculously basic? ive just noticed so many jobs and careers nowdays say you must have computer skills and i have zilch. Or is it seriously like a joke subject... "This is how you explore the internet". i'm not THAT helpless!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i think COMP123 goes thru the ms office program and teaches you the basics of the internet and finding the right info!!

it sounds like an easy bludge.. but then again it contributes to your HECS debt!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol

for a BA ? i dont think BA has any cores, or else im stuffed:D

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
ive been looking at my 2nd year transfer year (Bappfin LLB : prereq = GPA 2.0 & law103/113) ; and it appears that only 2 core units fill up in semester 1 .

e.g.
First Semester:
LAW113 : Jurisprudence (4) (Prereq = 18cp)
ECON200 : Microeconomic Analysis (4)
?
?

Second Semester:
LAW103 : Torts/Legal History
ACST201 : Financial Tecq's, Instruments, & Markets
ACCG253 : Financial Management
ECON335 : Economics of Financial Institutions

Shall i find something related to my course to fill in SM1 ?

mememe

Not many people here seem to be humanities people but it's worth a shot - i'm doing arts/law and for my arts degree i'm choosing between media (writing), psychology and philosophy (i know they're not all arts units but my UAI satisfies the requirements so if there's room i get in). Anyway, i only have room to do two of the three... which two should i do?!!

And no i have no idea what i want to do, and yes i am interested in them all equally, and no it doesn't bother me they don't totally relate to law cos they may open up a whole new career path themselves.

The_Almighty

Im also doing arts/law mememe. :)

I just didnt know what would be good with law in the arts degree - but Im doing some philosophy + media units. What complements law in arts??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)