B Science (Advanced) (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
OMG the projected cut-off for this is 97.00 and that is exactly what i got. i hope i get it. the cutoff last year only jumped 0.2 but for this year it is projected to go up by 0.65. or does the uac just move it to an even number just to say they think it will go up a bit?

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hahahah dont worry im pretty sure u'll get in, theres always flexible entry i think.

btw is this your first preference?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
You can always do a year of BSc (Adv) and then 2nd year Med Sc.

And I'm sure your claim for flexible entry (if you need it) will be pretty strong too.

Don't worry, you're a smart guy, you'll get in what you want to do.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah i changede it to my first preference cause it is more flexible and you have more options. it can virtually be made into a BMedSc

B sci advanced is practically the same as B sci normal anwyay
especially if ur not doing it second year. If you can get the marks tot ake advanced subjects second year, which you need anyway, u can probably transfer to advanced should u not get in

Last edited:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Bob.J said:
with a uai 97 you'll definitely get into adv sci at usyd
oh i dunoo. the cut off last year was 96.35 and cause of the combined medicine course id imagine all the people who got rejected might go for the advanced science course instead. either way it may be close.

just a question for you guys...........how do you apply for flexible entry? are you considered automatically or do you have to fill something out?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
lukebennett said:
OMG the projected cut-off for this is 97.00 and that is exactly what i got. i hope i get it. the cutoff last year only jumped 0.2 but for this year it is projected to go up by 0.65. or does the uac just move it to an even number just to say they think it will go up a bit?

dat sounds a bit of a big jump....but it's still ok for me :D ....btw...where did u get da projections from?...UAC website?...could u plz post the URL here. thnx

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i actually got it wrong cause that was the projection for int fee paying not hecs (uac). i shud be fine i think. and flexible entry would make it easier for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)