Bachelor of Accounting Co-Op (1 Viewer)

AccountingUTS

HSC
WHAT IS BAcc?

The UTS Bachelor of Accounting degree is a comprehensive cooperative scholarship. The degree is 3 years and is targeted at high achieving academic students who are passionate about a career in business and accounting. With a historic graduate employment rate of 95% and grad salary of $60,000, BAcc is one of Australia’s premier business degrees.

But what makes the Bachelor of Accounting special? The program offers a tax-free scholarship of $53,000 alongside two six-month internships with employers such as Commonwealth Bank, Ernst and Young, Westpac and Foxtel. These internships are critical in providing gradates real-world experience and employability skills. The course also involves regular networking events and guest lectures by industry leaders, providing the opportunity to interact with sponsours from accounting, insurance, property, forensics and banking companies.

One of my favourite aspects of the course is the real and meaningful friendships created from the small and close knit BAcc cohort of around 30 students. I’ve made some great friends since meeting and bonding with them at the BAcc camp. These friendship networks have honestly helped me transition easily into university, a place which can often be daunting for those who don’t know anyone.

Another benefit of the course is the flexibility it provides. You have the choice to select a 2nd Sub major (the Accounting major is compulsory) or a sub major with electives. This choice enables you to pursue your own interests alongside the opportunity of studying with the UTS Business Exchange program in Asia, Europe or the Americas.

So what kind of students does the program select?

High achievers on an academic and social level that are fascinated in a career in business. Historically, students have achieved in the range of 85-99.95 yet there is no definitive threshold. I hope that I have convinced you on this amazing business course. Feel free to ask any questions below or through the official site.

KEY INFORMATION

To apply, have the Bachelor of Accounting degree as one of your UAC preferences and have applied through UTS by one the following cut off dates.
Round 1: Round 1 deadline is past but it's never too early to start preparing for the next intake!
Round 2: Friday 18th October 2018

Registration and applications are made via https://www.uts.edu.au/future-stude...es/undergraduate-programs/bachelor-accounting

Thankyou!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)