Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies), what is it like and how flexible? (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I am looking at uni courses and while I'm not big on commerce like accounting, finance etc. I'm more a humanities person I thought it might be interesting to combine my interests in the humanities (arts) with some useful commerce skills, but I'm unsure if this is the right course for me. I didn't take any business/ economics/ legal studies for my HSC, I did society and culture and mostly history/ english subjects, but I'd like to know more about what the degree involves and the career prospects. Thanks

milkytea99

HSC
I am looking at uni courses and while I'm not big on commerce like accounting, finance etc. I'm more a humanities person I thought it might be interesting to combine my interests in the humanities (arts) with some useful commerce skills, but I'm unsure if this is the right course for me. I didn't take any business/ economics/ legal studies for my HSC, I did society and culture and mostly history/ english subjects, but I'd like to know more about what the degree involves and the career prospects. Thanks
Since you like humanities, and some commerce, IMO I think you should do commerce/arts or commerce liberal. It's much more flexible. Whereas for me, I'm kinda the person who is big on commerce and I'm not that interested to do other faculty subjects. So I ended up choosing commerce although I did have the commerce liberal studies option opened for me haha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)