Bachelor Of Design Help!!! (1 Viewer)

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
ello

ive just recently started my uni and ive already got some assesment trouble. well not really its just the mere fact that its my first and i would like some input.

Its a debate topic:

Technology has come to control our lives more than we have control over technology.

NOW I AGREE TO THIS STRONGLY .. and would appreciate any opinions or points for my argument.

Thank you

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
if u did , english in HSC ,it shoud be piece of cake,
write down all ur ideas abt the topic in dot points form ,
now reasearch, high-light the main points
intro ,
explain each facts
pro and con
and y do u agree (ur opinion)
conclusion ( some smart lines to wrap up the final product )
bibliography
and get ur essay checked by ur smart friend
editing and keep editing , untill u think it's perfect,
whallllaaaaaaaa, u r done
ohh, forgot , since u do design, be creative and do something different and be brave but stick to ur topic .

Last edited:

s1mplykat

HSC
MushROOM HeaD said:
ello

ive just recently started my uni and ive already got some assesment trouble. well not really its just the mere fact that its my first and i would like some input.

Its a debate topic:

Technology has come to control our lives more than we have control over technology.

NOW I AGREE TO THIS STRONGLY .. and would appreciate any opinions or points for my argument.

Thank you

haha, Approaches to Communication unit! ahhh darn them for making us debate!! DARN THEM!!

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
If you want a good mark, you should also put in a counter-point that disagrees, since there is never one answer to debates. For example you can say something like limited funding for research will restrict technological development, therefore control is proportional to $$$$$ .

or something to that effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)