bad bad bad (1 Viewer)

teehee

HSC
That was the absolute hardest legal exam eva!!!!!!!!!

i cant belive i actually ran out of time :(

bipo

that was fucking hard.

How did you answer the crime question on community standards and expectations.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I had more than enough time, to plan what to write, think what to write about, and wrote out my essay and i had 20mins left, :)

ArChAnGeLz_188

dodgy crime section ... questions too vague
for the essays you had to think too much lol.... so not enuff time

swangal

Originally posted by bipo
that was fucking hard.

i just wrote about what the motivations 4 punishment were (retribution, detterence, rehab) n crapped on bout them 4 a whil...then went thru all of the punishments n how only some of em meet the communitys expectations and others dont..but law reflects the society in which it operates...meh i just crapped on bout nething.

lingling

Crime was horrible. I don't know what all of you mean about running out of time, I had ages left. In question d) I wrote about the objectives of punishment, and the actual penalties and how they are reflective of what society deems reasonable as criminal penalties, and then I used examples like Martin Bryant and Bilal Skaf cases as evidence that sometimes these penalties meet the commuities standards and sometimes they don't. It was an all round dodgy response, but the one about international crime and its effectiveness was far, far worse. They tested international crime in the first new HSC and put everyone off-guard and then the sly buggers did it again!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by ArChAnGeLz_188
dodgy crime section ... questions too vague
for the essays you had to think too much lol.... so not enuff time
I think i spent half of my time thinking what to write :rolleyes:

adamj

How can people say that there was plenty of time? lol I actually found it quite stranious, the fact is I believe that one should adequately cover all aspects of the course that associate to the question, I did this and I find time to be a tough, although in legal studies it isn't as bad as other subjects.

adamj

Originally posted by bipo
that was fucking hard.

With the most caution.

This was stupid, community standard refers to utilitarianism, and rule of law - this is Law and Society and it managed to creep its way into crime.

I stated sanctions and how different sancations refelcted standard and the effects it had in the long run, e.g. Prison is effective in incapacitating one, however it costs around $130 a day to hold someone.

Ribbon

Originally posted by lingling
Crime was horrible. I don't know what all of you mean about running out of time, I had ages left. In question d) I wrote about the objectives of punishment, and the actual penalties and how they are reflective of what society deems reasonable as criminal penalties, and then I used examples like Martin Bryant and Bilal Skaf cases as evidence that sometimes these penalties meet the commuities standards and sometimes they don't. It was an all round dodgy response, but the one about international crime and its effectiveness was far, far worse. They tested international crime in the first new HSC and put everyone off-guard and then the sly buggers did it again!
same sortof thing here - i said the statement should be sometimes not 'always' - said 55year conviction for rape reflected standards, and mostly when there is commuinity outrage its because the media fails to report factors affecting the sentaching decision and judicial discrestion - this led into me talking about what the factors were and a dodgy quote from the DPP :)

frenchy

i ran out of time, i had 15mins 2 write one essay!!
so im going to get a really bad mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)