Bad THings that happened during exams? (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
The only thing bad for me was we used crappy I-Macs and my monitor starting going different colours like purple then white then green...

It was really annyoing when your trying to write an essay

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
cause he can't write properly and got special provisions...
which is unfair!!!!!

chip

HSC
well we were right next to a building site and could hear everything that was happening
halfway through the exam we hear "watch out below" i couldn't help but laugh
still it was really annoying having people hammering sheets of metal right next to the exam room

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
only the morons who finished early tearing out of the carpark in their shit cars

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
yeah we got that aswell plus i was seated right up the front next to the door, every few seconds ppl going in and out..major distraction but i'm gonna ask to be moved, and one chick threw up up the back of the room, luckily the smell didn't waft up the front, she got taken out and was in tears cause she wasn't about to finish..i felt so bad for her hopefuly she gets her misadventure application approved

Hawkeye

Beaks, at least its better doing this exam in a room rather than on the stage at school. It was freezing up there during the trials.

dont u have a great advantage using a computer especially if u can type faster than u write and also the spell checks, thesasurus all built in.........big difference from the sounds of it...doesnt seem fair

moo/pokie

well we had the new year 12 elections for captains and stuff so there were people yelling into microphones a couple of metres from the hall

Hawkeye

Not really. The thesaurus and spell checks are all disabled beforehand.

I hear so many people complain about people typing faster than they do write. I have this to say. For these people, they don't normally realise how fast they actually write when their under pressure. It evens out cause your going at almost the same pace, give or take a few words per second.

moo: sounds like quality. You should have shot the captains.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
we did ours in the school hall and it was pretty good, they totally shut off the hall and any microphones/pa systems they may want to use and cordon off the hall so little shits cant get too close..but we had a bird flying around that we couldnt get out before the doors closed, so we had to put up with it for the entire exam and it was really noisy.

Mandy__

I was sitting up the back and the exam supervisors kept on walking around the room! It was so annoying and they were wearing high heels so it was like TAP TAP TAP all the time!! Then they stood behind me and I think they were reading what I was writing.... ahhhhh.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
All they do at my school is put up shit paper signs saying "Shhh! Exams in progress", but do you think the rest of the school takes notice? Noooo, so when recess comes the rest of the school are goddamn noisy!

Oh and behind the building we have our exams in is the primary school playground and those little shits like throwing stuff against the doors.

moo/pokie

yes i certainly do....now we have nowhere to sit prior to our exams while waiting at school...GGGRRRR

moo/pokie

yeah well we dont have one...there is a common room and that is where my RAK used to be

moo/pokie

we kindda just stood around the seniour area yesterday that is now overrun with vermint year 12

Hawkeye

we've got one but its chat. It's the poorest room ever. The only thing worth doing was watching the cricket, doing some wrestling or play mortal kombat 3 on my mega drive. That was quality!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)