• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Man im starting to hate this show , firstly because it's at 10:30 at night lol and secondly the story is moving soooo slow.

But one thing i like about it is the 30 second commercials :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I watched it for the first time tonight, what's with that girl the doctor keeps 'fantasising about'?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
v sia said:
you mean that horny doctor that humps air
I don't think that there are any other doctors that see attractive blondes that noone else sees, that we know about anyway. ;)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
if you watched the mini series.. you would see that she manipulated him into breaking the human defences... and that she implanted something into his head so that she could communicate with him........

v sia

HSC
jlh said:
if you watched the mini series.. you would see that she manipulated him into breaking the human defences... and that she implanted something into his head so that she could communicate with him........
oh i didnt know she planted somethign in his head , wouldnt they be able to track his position and thus being able to find all the fleets ?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i'm not sure about them tracking their position.. i think she did it on her own, like without the knowledge of the other cylons.... they hint to it later on in the season what her motive was....

v sia

HSC
Man last night's episode just got me addicted to the show again . I think its the new blonde chick ( wife of the top ranking officer ) who killed valence and Shit the dude in Earth found out Boomer is a Cylon

v sia

HSC
oh for you hardcore fans i found this scence in the upcoming season finally ( 2 episodes from now )

Mission accomplished, Sharon returns home to the Galactica. She warmly accepts Commander Adama's thanks and praise for a job well done — then she coldly shoots him, point-blank, in the chest.

but im sure some of you looked it up before i did

source
http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/episodes/season01/113/

v sia

HSC
whoa that was good , a shame that it was the season's finale , so im guessing we'd have to wait at least 6 months for more Battlestar Galactica :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)