baulko vs nsg (1 Viewer)

skzzks

HSC
nsg accepted me first but baulko rejected me and now they have offered me an interview and are asking me to come with my birth certificate (does this mean an offer?)

I have befriended a few nsgs at my tutoring centres but I don't rlly know anyone at baulko yet

they are both the same distance from my house

what should I choose if baulko offers me a place?

to current/past baulkos and nsgs - what was your experience with your school?

Last edited:

jamal123999

HSC
Its not necessarily an offer, its just an interview
Go to Baulko if you get in

kkk579

hello
HSC
nsg accepted me first but baulko rejected me and now they have offered me an interview and are asking me to come with my birth certificate (does this mean an offer?)

I have befriended a few nsgs at my tutoring centres but I don't rlly know anyone at baulko yet

they are both the same distance from my house

what should I choose if baulko offers me a place?

to current/past baulkos and nsgs - what was your experience with your school?
i’d say baulko since it’s better academically
i’m sure you’ll make friends at baulko anyways :)
but also take into account of the subjects ur planning on picking, i’m aware that some schools offer subjects that other schools don’t

Deem_Skills

HSC
wow nice1! probably go to baulko then if its the same distance u can def make new friends if you get in

skzzks

HSC
update: i got an offer and now i’m even more torn as baulko is offering me korean beginners (which sounds rlly fun) but at nsg i’d be doing 12u w ext english (i like english a lot)

tk8

HSC
update: i got an offer and now i’m even more torn as baulko is offering me korean beginners (which sounds rlly fun) but at nsg i’d be doing 12u w ext english (i like english a lot)
omg you should come to baulko!! i also got in for Y11 2023!! if you go, i'll see you there :) but ofc, it is ultimately your own personal preference :))

skzzks

HSC
Can't you do ext english at Baulko? I'm pretty sure they offer it also
i could but i feel like based off how much the principal was warning me abt the pressure i was thinking of doing one more chill than my other subjects subject

Leggie

HSC
I think the pressure thing might be a bit overrated, I feel like it applied more when I didn't study. If you consistently put in work, you should be fine and at baulko, slipping up in ranks is safer given the amount of band 6s.

Leggie

HSC
I think the pressure thing might be a bit overrated, I feel like it applied more when I didn't study. If you consistently put in work, you should be fine and at baulko, slipping up in ranks is safer given the amount of band 6s.
And at the end of the day, regardless of where you choose to go the pressure will exist if you don't put in effort

skzzks

HSC
i got a bit worried since the principal seemed quite adamant about the possibility of me not being able to cope w pressure

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i got a bit worried since the principal seemed quite adamant about the possibility of me not being able to cope w pressure
I didn't even realise they are so blunt in telling you things like this... unless it's a test?

*shrug*

I went to Baulko and I turned out ok. Granted it was 17 years ago.

skzzks

HSC
I didn't even realise they are so blunt in telling you things like this... unless it's a test?

*shrug*

I went to Baulko and I turned out ok. Granted it was 17 years ago.
SAME i did not expect them to be so blunt like i was expecting them to tell me abt it but it was like “expect the worst 🤣🤣

Leggie

HSC
SAME i did not expect them to be so blunt like i was expecting them to tell me abt it but it was like “expect the worst 🤣🤣
I didn't realise there was an interview, but also I don't know about nsg however, when you first come to baulko, I think you are kinda thrown into the environment in terms of social so it could be a bit hard adjusting at first. The best thing would be is to keep close to the transfers around you and then eventually you will get integrated into the cohort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)