• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Beautiful, detailed Band 6 Notes (99.00 ATAR) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey There,

My name is Mia, I just finished the HSC and I thought I'd post on the 2020 page because one of my biggest regrets in year 11 was spending all of my holiday time doing summaries so I thought I'd reach out and offer my notes for English Advanced (95 mark), Biology (94 mark), Business Studies (94 mark), and PDH (95 mark) that I put a ridiculous amount of time into perfecting and condensing. For year 12 internals, I was ranked 1st in the year for business studies and 2nd in biology and PDHPE. I was also ranked 4th for maths and 10th for English.

They are formatted by syllabus points with all key headings and condensed so that it has everything you need to know and nothing more. The purpose of this was to ease the stress leading up to exams so that I could revise all content in the minimal amount of time.

I prefer to make things simple and not sell my notes module by module so will just sell my Biology, Business, English and PDHPE notes as a whole for $20 each. or 2 for $35 and 3 for $50 ($10 off). If you would like to make things easier for yourself and purchase them directly through a third-party, I have them ready uploaded on this website https://notexchange.com.au/vendor/mia4652. (Edit: This website is not working for me so please leave a comment below or message me and I will share them through google drive!)

Feel free to message me for advice, questions, samples or anything. I will send you my results table and proof of ATAR and I also have a bunch of other things that may be useful such as planners I made, sample study timetables, essays etc.

Thanks!

Last edited:

establish123

HSC
Hey, I couldn't purchase your notes from the third party website. Could you please fix the link??

BeastModeBilly

HSC
Hey There,

My name is Mia, I just finished the HSC and I thought I'd post on the 2020 page because one of my biggest regrets in year 11 was spending all of my holiday time doing summaries so I thought I'd reach out and offer my notes for English Advanced (95 mark), Biology (94 mark), Business Studies (94 mark), and PDH (95 mark) that I put a ridiculous amount of time into perfecting and condensing. For year 12 internals, I was ranked 1st in the year for business studies and 2nd in biology and PDHPE. I was also ranked 4th for maths and 10th for English.

They are formatted by syllabus points with all key headings and condensed so that it has everything you need to know and nothing more. The purpose of this was to ease the stress leading up to exams so that I could revise all content in the minimal amount of time.

I prefer to make things simple and not sell my notes module by module so will just sell my Biology, Business, English and PDHPE notes as a whole for $20 each. or 2 for $35 and 3 for $50 ($10 off). If you would like to make things easier for yourself and purchase them directly through a third-party, I have them ready uploaded on this website

Feel free to message me for advice, questions, samples or anything. I will send you my results table and proof of ATAR and I also have a bunch of other things that may be useful such as planners I made, sample study timetables, essays etc.

Thanks!
Hi, I was just wondering what your texts were for English?

HSC
Hey, I couldn't purchase your notes from the third party website. Could you please fix the link??
Hi! So sorry about that... I'm not sure what is going on with that website. I will DM you and I will give you my PayPal details and will share my notes through Google Drive.

HSC
Hi, I was just wondering what your texts were for English?
Hey, I did:
Common Module: The Merchant of Venice
Module A: Donne and W;t
Module B: An artist of the floating world
Module C: Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses

BeastModeBilly

HSC
Hey, I did:
Common Module: The Merchant of Venice
Module A: Donne and W;t
Module B: An artist of the floating world
Module C: Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses
Ahhhh 😩, unfortunately I'm doing a complete set of different texts, sorry hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)