Beef Cattle Farm Product Study?? (1 Viewer)

Maddie3

HSC
I have an assessment of beef cattle as a farm product study and i have no idea about any of it... except for the shockingly obvious questions....
any way if anybody knows the answers to any of these questions it'd be a great help.

(1.) Farm Product accurately named as a raw material and a final product.

(2.) Correctly drawn Flow chart from farm gate to end consumer, thoroughly explained showing all product and marketing steps in between.

(3.) Explain the business management of the farm product (costs of production, profit, gross margins).

(4.) Examine the marketing strengths and weaknesses of strategies used for the farm product (eg selling and advertising).

(5.) Critically examine the technologies and innovations used in the production and marketing of the farm product.

(6.) Describe how the quality of your product determines the specific market (eg market specification)

(7.) Explain how your product is value added.

KeepHoldingOn

HSC
Maddie3 said:
I have an assessment of beef cattle as a farm product study and i have no idea about any of it... except for the shockingly obvious questions....
any way if anybody knows the answers to any of these questions it'd be a great help.

(1.) Farm Product accurately named as a raw material and a final product.

(2.) Correctly drawn Flow chart from farm gate to end consumer, thoroughly explained showing all product and marketing steps in between.

(3.) Explain the business management of the farm product (costs of production, profit, gross margins).

(4.) Examine the marketing strengths and weaknesses of strategies used for the farm product (eg selling and advertising).

(5.) Critically examine the technologies and innovations used in the production and marketing of the farm product.

(6.) Describe how the quality of your product determines the specific market (eg market specification)

(7.) Explain how your product is value added.
I can help you with number 7: for example if the beef doesn't meet quality specifications it can be "value added" which means the poorer quality cut of meat can be turned into burger patties, kebabs, mince etc. The meat is still being bought and consumed by the consumer therefore making a profit for the producer...it may not be a large profit but it's better than making it dog food.

That's it i'm afraid bcoz i did this assignment on wool production...not beef prod
i hope it helps a little bit though

You should however ask your teacher to help you...or even try and learn yourself

Maddie3

HSC
thanks for that.... i already knew the answer to number 7 as it was the easiest one there...... and i am smart enough to figure most of it out by myself ....... i just posted to see if anybody knew anything about it....

Socialstuff

HSC
Re: Wool Farm Product Study??

im actually doing mine on wool production and im not really aggy. was wondering if you could post some notes from yours. my questions are very different but any info you have would be really helpful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)