Ben Lee (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I'm not a massive fan, but I dunno...for some reason I have a real soft spot for him, even if I don't think he's that great. Theres just something about that twang in his voice...it's annoying, yet endearing. And I have a newfound respect for him after hearing The Bens concert simulcast on Triple J. Oh God how I wish I had of went! :(
I have to say that Cigarettes Will Kill You is my fave song of his. I also love the lyrics to Something Borrowed, Something Blue.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
lol @ asqy.. live music is the best thing to hear though! :p

yeah butterfly, my fave song is "cigarettes will kill you" too, although it's somewhat depressing as fuck :(

his humorous songs are aight too- song 4 u, birthday song, i wish i was him, how to survive a broken heart. actaully, i think the last one is actually not meant to be humorous..

my friends went to the Bens concert and said that it was the best gig they've ever been to, i'm hoping they'll release that DVD that was rumoured! i agree with u butterfly, his voice is kind of annoying and whingey almost.. but you still wanna keep listening..! weirrrd!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
dont really like him

ony know of him coz he was goin out with claire danes! and then coz of that he had that hit song

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)