Best Biology Exam Ever (1 Viewer)

Kharn

Wow that was awesome, i just read an excel book just before the exam and found it easy. I skipped all of the difficult parts in study and it payed off.

Woopeee:D :D :D

(note: sorry to all the people who studied hard.)

PappaSmurf

Originally posted by Kharn
Wow that was awesome, i just read an excel book just before the exam and found it easy. I skipped all of the difficult parts in study and it payed off.

Woopeee:D :D :D

(note: sorry to all the people who studied hard.)
This ladies and gentlemen is why I f@#%ing hate the BOS :chainsaw:

THANKYOU BOS you just ruined Biology being one of my "good" subjects :mad1:

arls

nah... it will discriminate... the bullshitters will be marked down for the 'woffle' and the airy fairy answers with no substance.. and the smarty pants' ppl who studied will show up cause theyre analyses will be backed by real evidence from study ... despite it being fairly easy i dont think you will do well if you studied the night before.. it took more than just reading excel the night b4 to understand the course and back up your answers with valid evidence...

ruella

even in the waffle, there was a fair bit of "info" you could add in randomly, even thought the question didn't specifically relate to it....basically what i'm saying is that you could've shown that you studied and that you knew stuff even though most of the questions were *extremely* vague, and...well...rather stupid, to be honest.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i crammed all night (telepathetic can confirm this) and i think i did ok :D

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
same babydoll......i crammed the NIGHT b4.......but i think some ppl DO well like this....not saying me but we gotta wait til we get our results.....i crammed for my trials and got pretty good, tho i dun recommend it

psycho_mushy

HSC
I didn't cram the night before.... pretty alright though...

but then again, short answers are hard to pick up marks coz u gotta be specific... dammit!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
works for me :) ive never studied properly for bio exams and look where it got me

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
works for me :) ive never studied properly for bio exams and look where it got me
babydoll didnt you say before that you study hard for bio and get 90+% all the time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)